Opposite KL Sentral train station, Hilton Kuala Lumpur with views of Lake Perdana is 2 km from Merdeka Square and 5 km from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers.
Engineer - Technician
An Engineer/Technician will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will I be doing?
As Engineer/Technician, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, an Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date.
What are we looking for?
An Engineer/Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur
Work Locations: Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel 3 Jalan Stesen Sentral Kuala Lumpur 50470
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.