Rubikq Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head Butler for Private Club position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Former Cabin crew from airline industry
- Age <30 years old
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaker
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): hospitality, hotel management
- Preferably Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Providing personalized service to guests
- Having a deep knowledge of all club amenities for guests
- Working with all departments (housekeeping, food services, etc.) to meet guests’ needs
- Meet guests when they arrive, welcoming and usher them
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all spirits and specialty foods in stock and menu selections.
- Assess and restock wine and spirit collections as necessary
- Serve meals and pour drinks for guests
- Picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure the club is cleaned at the most convenient time for guests
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Run errands for guests when necessary
- Recommend and arrange club amenities for guests
- See guests off when they leaving the club
- Remain well-groomed at all times
- Keep up-to-date on all club policies on safety and hygiene
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- Hosts and welcome all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned out of the list.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and Hotel training as scheduled and other related activities.
- Experience as a Butler or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a fluid environment
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of area restaurants, theaters and other attractions
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in hotel management
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of hospitality.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.