Indah Putrajaya Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Gym Assistant position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Performs and supports all tasks and duties for the proper management and cleanliness of the gym, swimming pool and related facilities and general maintenance of equipment in the gym to ensure a clean and safe environment in accordance with the standard operating procedure;
- Handle gymnasium reception duties including answering telephone calls and enquiries about operating hours, facilities, classes, activities etc;
- Attend to guest/member requests;
- Guide and assist guests/members on usage of equipment and facilities and explain/enforce the policies and rules for the proper care and use of the facilities;
- Promote and sell memberships, classes and activities as well as plan and execute other marketing tasks;
- Plan, schedule and organise classes, events and activities accordingly;
- Liaising, coordinating and assisting trainers and facilitators for events, activities and classes etc;
- Handling registration of guests/members and maintenance of database/data;
- Cashiering for guests or members, ensure all billings and cash float are accurate;
- Attend and respond to guests’ or members’ comments or complaints tactfully and restore guest satisfaction; and
- Performs checks for stand-by readiness of all equipment, facilities and safety of the gymnasium, swimming pool and assigned areas.
- To complete other assignments given from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U or Diploma/Bachelor's Degree holder in Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
- Credits in English & Mathematics for SPM (compulsory)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh diploma graduates and STPM/SPM school leavers are encouraged to apply. are encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): Resourceful, professional, possess good communication skills, & preferably certified in basic first-aid and swimming
- Willing to work in shifts
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Putrajaya.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.