Suasana Suites Bukit Ceylon is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for GUEST SERVICE OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- • Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate
• Take accurate food and drinks orders,
• Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): pleasant personality, communicate well in english and bahasa melayu, willing to learn.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Suasana Suites Bukit Ceylon is nestled amongst greeneries next to Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve (now called KL Forest Eco-Park), one of Malaysia’s oldest forest reserves, right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Yet we are within walking distance of KL’s top business centres, entertainment outlets and shopping malls.
For more information on Suasana Suites Bukit Ceylon, please visit our website at www.suasanasuites.com.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.