Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Guest Service Officer position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepares for guest arrivals and departure at the Guest Service.
- Perform check-in, check-out, and cashiering.
- Set up apartments prior to guest arrivals ensuring that all guest requirements and instruments are fully met.
- Assist the telephone operators in the daily operations when required.
- Follow up on all guest needs and update the communication book and computer system.
- Sort and check incoming mail, faxes for the guest and ensure prompt delivery to guest
- Provides business center service to guest, i.e. photocopy, facsimile transmission, confirmation of flights, tour bookings etc.
- Orders newspaper requirements for the apartments.
- Handles reservation enquires and conducts show apartment for walk-in guest.
- Maintains and ensure accurate records and reports for the tokettes and cash float.
- Attends to all telephone calls in a polite and professional manner as set by the Management.
- Performs cashiering functions, night audits functions and daily closing duties
- Assist Lobby Security Officer with security surveillance by screening all in-coming guests
- Practice good housekeeping, security and safety habits at the lobby, front desk, back office, bar, lounge and kitchen areas at all time.
- Reports all operating equipment faults for immediate rectification
- If deem in need, to assist in performing site inspection for potential guest.
- Maintains guest confidentially at all times
- Meet and greet guests upon arrivals and departure at the front desk and Sky Lounge.
- To present welcome treatment i.e. welcome drinks, garlands etc
- Maintains a friendly and professional relationship with guests
- Attends to guest needs and resolve complaints effectively.
- Participate and assist in all guest activities organised by Management.
- Co-ordinate with other departments on guest requests, arrivals, departures and transfers.
- Always address guest by name.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.