Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Guest Service Manager (hotel background) position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Guest Service Manager (hotel background).
· Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition
· Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to engage with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction.
· Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
· Manage Express Café & Bar & Menu service.
· Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
· Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
· Ensure your team are properly trained on systems, security, service and quality standards
· Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management
· Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports
· Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk
· Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner
· Train team members on PBX procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel
· Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty
This job is the top Front Office job and report to Hotel Manager. Typically supervises front desk agents, and porter/shuttle services, reservations, PBX, Express Café & Bar etc. May oversee a team
What we need from you
· Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/Business Administration, plus 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience.
· Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kota Kinabalu.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.