Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Guest Service Leader position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Guest Service Leader.
· Preparation of the annual departmental operating budget.
· Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on increasing productivity.
· Responsible for Front Office inventory, managing cost and usage.
· Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment.
· Assist with third party vendor induction and support in managing the performance of third party vendors
· Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflicts and improve Guest Services Team performance and engagement.
· Ensure all team members are accurately trained and have the job related tools and equipment required.
· Promote “one team approach” and quality service through daily communication and coordination and drive employee engagement.
· Develop programs that drive improvements in employee engagement and are aligned with the Stay Real Be You brand service behaviors.
· Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength for Holiday Inn Express brand.
· Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance.
· Responsible for Guest Services Team training and rostering
· Custodian of the guest satisfaction goals including Guest Love, Loyalty Recognition and Problem Resolution. Collaborate with team members to establish and implement services and programs to constantly improve guest experience.
· Advise employees of development needs and instruct on action plans. Provide retraining as needed.
· Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
· Lead a team to respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
· Understand and respond to customer’s needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Demonstrate BrandHearted behaviors by maintaining compliance with all brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
· Support GSAs’ in all guest services tasks.
· Maintain Great Room environment and ensure F&B tasks are also being focused on by Guest Services.
· Maintain and order Front Office supplies and equipment in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste and maintaining “green” initiatives (example: container recycling, and cleaning agents).
· Accountable for IHG fire life safety (FLS) adherence in the hotel.
· Responsible for the security of lost and found items throughout the hotel.
· Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel or owner policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious, take steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kota Kinabalu.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.