Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Guest Service Associate position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Ensure proper credit, check-in, check-out and cash handling
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Assist in Front office operation
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- To greet all guests in warm and friendly manner
- Response to any phone calls from guests in a polite manner
- Applicants must be willing to work on shift (include perform night audit works), weekends and public holidays
- Positive attitude, initiative, multitasking, non-calculative and work with minimal supervision
- Good command of spoken English is essential
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Strong disciplines, commitments, and self-initiative
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Hardworking, committed and responsible
- Pleasant personality with a friendly approach
- Required to have own transport
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Penang.