AMAN TIOMAN BEACH RESORT SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Guest Service Assistant (Hotel Industry) position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong AMAN TIOMAN BEACH RESORT SDN. BHD. 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Guest Service Assistant (Hotel Industry).
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Able to work during public holiday or festive holiday season.
- **Able to based in Tioman Island, Pahang Malaysia.
- Able to work hard & willing to learn.
- Team player & service-oriented.Work Benefit》Accommodation & Travelling Allowance provided by the Resort》Attractive starting salary plus service point
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash handling policies.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possess working knowledge about reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Pahang - Others.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.