Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is looking for suitable candidates for Pastry Chef and Graphic Artist positions available this 2020.
About Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur*
5-star hotel located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and 5-mins walk to KLCC & Bukit Bintang. Ideal for both business and leisure travelers, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur presents 411 guestrooms and suites in the heart of the city, one of the largest in hotel room size amongst Kuala Lumpur five-star luxury hotels.
Only applicable to Malaysian citizen and permanent resident of Malaysia.
Responsible to function as the Production Manager for all pastry and bakery products. making sure that they contribute to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
- Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma in Food Production with pastry specialization or professionally recognized diploma in Pastry Arts.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Pastry Chef or Assistant Pastry Chef in world renowned quality large multiple outlet operation.
- Creative with understanding of current pastry concepts and trends with the ability to benchmark and develop.
Responsible to ensure that request of advertisements, collateral and other artworks are delivered on time based on Hyatt standards, so as to support the business and marketing objectives for the hotel.
- Ideallywith a Bachelor of Graphic Design or equivalent qualification in any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity. preferably in hotel industry.
- Good knowledge of designing toolsi.e. Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Premier Pro and InDesign.
We provide the following:
- 5 Working Days
- Uniform Provision & Laundering
- Insurance Coverage (Including Dental)
- Special Allowance Provision
- Complimentary Stays Worldwide
- Career Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
How to Apply
Please email your comprehensive resume / CV To : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur 12 Jalan Pinang, 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Phone: +603 2182 1234
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.