IOI Group (Property Investment Division) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for General Manager, Hotel Operations position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide strategic leadership expertise that ensures the effective operation of all departments or functions of the hotels
- Focus on maximization of financial performance and developing team members with established quality standards whilst maintaining the integrity of the hotel
- Implementation of brand strategy, creates an operating environment that assures consistent guests' satisfaction
- Understands government regulations affecting hotel operations, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and requirements of any federal or state authority
- Manage annual budgeting and monthly forecasting and ensure business profitability whilst maintaining brand image
- Degree in Hotel or Hospitality Management, or a professional accreditation in the related field
- Minimum 15 years of hospitality experience within the hotel industry, of which at least 5 years shall be at a general management level
- Experienced in managing at least a 4 Star hotel is a plus
- Must possess good Business English and fluent in the national language
- Excellent level of commercial awareness, capable of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external guests
- A leader with the ability to motivate employees to do their job well, understanding problems and resolving conflicts
- Must be able to think creatively with practical solutions to problems in a fast paced environment
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Putrajaya.