ibis Styles Johor Iskandar Puteri is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Front Office Supervisor position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong ibis Styles Johor Iskandar Puteri 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Front Office Supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Professional Degree in Hotel Management, or equivalent.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in a similar role.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Pre-opening hotel experience is an added advantage.
Personality and Skills
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills to lead, influence and encourage others.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively and calmly.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Fosters teamwork and makes effective decisions.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity.
- Strategic thinker with good problem solving skills.
- Familiar in using a recognized Property Management System (PMS).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
Mission / Responsibilities
- Conduct daily briefings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff to ensure that highest quality service is delivered and department standards are met
- Review, analyze and suggest improvement of work flow and standards at the Front Desk
- Analyze rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control, approve discounts and rebates
- Communicate with Front Office Manager on all matters regarding guest services & hotel operations
- Ensure documentation of all guest related issues using the logbook
- Sign media and supervise shift handover procedures
- Coordinate and communicate with other hotel departments as required regarding general administration and operations issues
- Provide management presence at all times by assisting with the handling of guests’ needs and complaints tactfully and efficiently
- Assist Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off guests
- Inspect front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness and orderliness
- Ensure that front line staff complies with marketing techniques and maximizes sales
- Check billing instructions, monitor guest credit and act upon any discrepancies
- Coordinate full house situations and makes all necessary arrangements to handle overbooking and pledge relocates
- Ensure procedures of On-Call Valet Desks and driveways are manned at all times and run efficiently
- Ensures the Safety, Security and Loss Control policies and procedures are compiled with at the lobby and driveway. Handle and manage hotel emergencies.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Johor Bahru.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.