Komune Living & Wellness job vacancies 2021 for Front Office Manager position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Komune Living & Wellness 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Front Office Manager penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Front Office Manager
UOA Hospitality Pre-Opening Team's!
This Hotel is expected to open in August 2021. Southeast Asia's Largest Co -living & Wellness in The Park with close to 1000 serviced suites.
Interview will be held in May 2021 (to be confirmed). Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the user interview. You may apply now!
We are looking for a Front Office Manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front office activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
As a Front Office Manager , you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front office provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
Front Desk Manager Responsibilities:
- Defining and implementing front office objectives and procedures.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to guests' complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front office and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts.
- Supervising staff and all front office activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the general manager.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
Front Desk Manager Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Manager
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good leadership and training abilities.
- Proficient in hotel front desk software
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- High School or diploma; additional certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Front Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bahasa (Preferred)
- Malay (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Front Office Manager job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.