Marriott International job vacancies 2021 for Front Office Duty Manager position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Marriott International 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Front Office Duty Manager penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Front Office Duty Manager
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Stesen Sentral & Jalan Travers, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York's Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Entry level management position that is responsible for leading and assisting with the successful completion of daily shift requirements. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Switchboard and Guest Services/Front Desk. Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction and achieve the operating budget. Assists in completing financial and administrative responsibilities.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
Supporting Management of Front Desk Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supports all day-to-day operations.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Coaches, counsels and encourages employees.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Supports all areas of the Front Office in the absence of the Front Office or Front Desk Manager.
- Guides daily Front Desk shift operations.
- Communicates performance expectations to employees in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Desk goals to produce desired results.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Trains staff on adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Supervises same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and property occupancy.
- Understands the impact of Front Desk operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Implementing the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Ensures employees have the proper supplies and uniforms.
- Assists in the use of a guest information tracking system to ensure that a successful repeat guest recognition program is in use to recognize guest preferences and aid in problem resolution.
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provides feedback to individuals based on observation of service behaviors.
- Participates in an ongoing employee recognition program.
- Conducts training when appropriate.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary.
- Understands the functions of the Bell Staff, Switchboard and Concierge/Guest Services operations.
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination onanyprotectedbasis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Front Office Duty Manager job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.