Arte Original Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Front Office Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Directly supervise all front office personnel and ensure proper completion of all front office duties
- Ensure that the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers
- Responsible for VIP movements in the hotel.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, concierge and telephone areas
- Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints when they come to the desk
- Scheduling Front Office staff rotation
- Candidate must possess at least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Front Office Manager for this job position.
- Ability to speak and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia proficiently
- Proficiency in Property Management Software. The hotel uses WinHotel.
- Possesses good communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to have flexible working days and hours i.e. shifts, weekends and Public Holidays.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.