Arte Original Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Front Office Guest Services Agent position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s):
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Front Office for this job position.
- Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
- Determine a guest's reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay
- Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Verifies the guest's method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures.
- Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks and communicates this information to the appropriate hotel personnel.
- Serves as the guest's liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services. Functions are an extension of front desk agent duties.
- Assists the guest- regardless of whether inquiries concern in-hotel or off-premises attractions, facilities, services, or activities.
- Knows how to provide concise and accurate directions. Makes reservations and obtains tickets for flights, the theatre, or special events.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.