Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur job vacancies 2021 for FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
Come and join us in our journey as we care for people so they can be their best! We believe that being your best is about being your true self - engaged, fulfilled and ready to take on the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager
This position reports to the hotel General Manager. This is a unique position, in that the person will be responsible for both the culinary department and also the food and beverage service department.
Hyatt House hotels and Hyatt Place hotels are part of the fastest growing segments within Hyatt in Asia Pacific. This is an exciting opportunity for a performance driven individual who wants to develop their career with Hyatt Hotels.
You will lead and operate to ensure that the restaurant, events space and pool bar operate successfully, in accordance with Hyatt standards, and that they are individually profitable.
An individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for great food and service, you will be confident and driven in your approach. You are known for your ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels, are detail orientated and must be able to constantly maintain high service standards and problem-solve with employees and guests. Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and be constantly hands on and ready to lend expertise within other departments of the hotel.
Key Qualifications and requirements:
In your resume and cover letter that you will submit, you are encouraged to very clearly prove and demonstrate the following requirements:
- Demonstrate a business person mindset with a focus on revenue generation, with reference to past results.
- Demonstrate proven results for coaching and leading junior staff to achieve team success
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience operating a restaurant that has shown revenue and profitability growth.
- You must also be able to demonstrate a good understanding of restaurant service and lead a team of restaurant staff and kitchen assistants to ensure that service standards are constantly maintained at all times within the hotel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen and restaurant hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential. If you have experience with a Halal Kitchen and HACCP, it will be an added advantage for you.
- A minimum of 4 years or more work experience as a manager in a restaurant and have led a team of associates.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Demonstrate the ability to use computer skills in MS office and Recipe Maintenance systems.
- As a key hotel leader, the manager must constantly be able to demonstrate key traits of - passion for people, creativity, and speed in task completion, service and implementing commercially sound decisions that benefit the greater good of the work environment.
- Be able to show business savvy with digital social media in order to drive customer engagement and trafic capture
- Be ready to be constantly hands on and lead from the front.
- We are looking for a person who is an expert in this role and who is ready to bring ideas and implement them in a fast and profitable manner.
Be fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia - written and spoken
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.