Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for F&B Assistant Manager l Japan's Leading Gyudon Restaurant Chain position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan F&B Assistant Manager l Japan’s Leading Gyudon Restaurant Chain.
• Manpower – assist to ensure sufficient crew members to provide the best customer experience in terms of kitchen and counter staffing levels by doing recruitment, training and coaching
• Inventory – Ordering, stock check, ensure condition of all delivery items are within specifications and ensure sufficient proper storage of all stocks
• Cash – Responsible for the sales and cash float used during the shift, comply with all the Finance and Operations Dept cash-handling policies
• Customer – Responsible to ensure our customers get the best service and experience by minimizing complaints, performing service recovery and giving recognition to staff based on customer compliments
• Restaurant and Equipment – assist to ensure all equipment and the entire restaurant are fully-functioning, take actions to initiate repairs where necessary, etc
• Sales – Build sales for your restaurant by motivating and training your staff in terms of speed of service and product quality
Supervise and Operations Duties
• To prepare and ensure there are sufficient food items and non-food items to serve to customers
• Inventory – basic stock check (condition and expiry of products)
• Cooking – responsible for checking of oil condition, follow standard of procedures for frying and grilling of food and other food items
• Kitchen Condition– responsible to ensure food hygiene and cleanness of the kitchen to provide safety to both our company employees and customers
• Report immediately to the Operations Manager for any unusual incidents that may cause harm to other employees or to the company’s brand
• Greet customers, take orders, suggest and recommend meal promotions appropriately • Prepare drinks and additional side orders for customers • Ensure correct change is given to customers together with the complete order
• Attend and respond to the customers’ requests promptly and professionally
• Complete the routine of restaurant-opening, duties during shift handover, and closing at night • Maintain the cleanliness of the dining area on a regular basis
• Responsible to clear away rubbish properly to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary environment
- Teamplayer and Pleasant Personality
- Willing to work both in kitchen and service
- Willing to work on weekends and shift
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd is a licensed employment agency by the Ministry of Manpower since 2009. We are established with an ultimate goal to support our clients to address the countless human resource challenges in today’s competitive market. We aim to exceed customer expectations through our strategic screening of potential candidates. We take our daily experience as part of our learning curve and we are committed to educate our customers with all the knowledge we had in this industry. We are obliged to assist our candidates to fulfill their career aspirations.
- Team Work
- We believe in working hand in hand together in order to achieve more.
- Integrity & Ethnics
- We shall uphold the highest level of both personal and professional ethnics, with pride and honesty.
- We strive to fulfil our commitments and obligations to our valued clients and colleagues with sense of urgency and accountability.
- Care for our People
- We care for our people as they are our greatest asset and key to our success.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Singapore.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.