Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Executive Documentation, Policy and Process position which based in Genting Highlands. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Executive Documentation, Policy and Process penempatan di Genting Highlands.
- Executive Documentation, Policy and Process
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- Documentation, Policy and Process Development
- To facilitate documentation development in accordance to the Company and Theme Park standards, statutory requirements and industry practice.
- To facilitate the development of new sets of documents including operation manuals, training manuals, and assessments to cater to the ever-changing business nature to keep the customers engaged (e.g. New Attraction, Retail and F&B outlet or Entertainment Show)
- To facilitate and assist Operations Team in creating a new set of temporary working documents for ad-hoc or temporary procedures in the response to the implementation of special or seasonal marketing events.
- To facilitate requests for documentation reviews, changes and updates.
- To facilitate the review and modification process with Operations team for all documents at least once a year or even during or when any guest/staff incident occurs.
- To implement the evaluation on the application of standards, manuals and records corresponding to the actual operations (redlining).
- To facilitate in amending, improving or developing procedures based on the feedback provided from the multiple inspection and audit.
- To facilitate and review the closure of findings or corrective actions in redlining.
- To implement proper control of documents including distribution, storage and retention.
- To follow up, facilitate and review the closure of findings or corrective actions in redlining.
- Ensure documentation aligns to other people development activities, and encompasses the core principles our theme park will operate on.
- Support the deployment team in documenting and running the deployment solutions introduced to the theme park
- To help and support other departments in setting up and managing control processes and document retention/storage functions
- To actively support in training and engagement activities occurring, with a particular focus on how the activities and content shared align with overall documentation and standards
- To use knowledge and experience derived from documentation and processes developed across the division to help build business cases for various initiative, for example learning interventions; manpower requirements; service improvements etc.
- To be a presentable and contactable source of information for all operational units and to help create a knowledge bank of information to be used across the theme park
- Use technology, knowledge and understanding of the documentation and procedures therein to inspire and educate the wider workforce.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Executive Documentation, Policy and Process job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.