SOFITEL job vacancies 2021 for EXECUTIVE CHEF position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong SOFITEL 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan EXECUTIVE CHEF penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- EXECUTIVE CHEF
Reporting to the General Manager, the Executive Chef is a key member of the hotel’s executive committee and is responsible for all kitchen and stewarding operations, including the overall growth in all areas of guest satisfaction and ambassador satisfaction. The successful candidate will continue to improve food quality and offerings that will add to Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara’s reputation as a recognized Food and Beverage destination. This position will require a ‘hands on’ approach providing coaching and guidance to all members of the team in the kitchen and driving profitability through effective cost controls and revenue generating initiatives. In addition, the Executive Chef will be an ambassador for Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara and will be involved in interviews and cooking demonstrations with various clients & media outlets.
- Provide inspirational leadership and guidance to the kitchen and stewarding team.
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
- Establishes effective controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft.
- Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles.
- Develops standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; exercises portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices.
- Evaluates products to assure that quality, price and related goods are consistently met.
- Create innovative styles of cuisine that differentiate each restaurant and service delivery theme.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Culinary/Hotel Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an Executive Chef for a 5 star international chain hotel
- Possess a comprehensive and diverse culinary background
- Possess a passion for culinary excellence with incredible skill to create exciting new dishes, appropriate for the venue’s concept
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong guest passion
- A team player and results driven person
- Medical benefits for self and family
- 5 days work week
- Paid leaves including study and exam leaves
- Learning & Development opportunities
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this EXECUTIVE CHEF job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.