Skymind Global job vacancies 2021 for Executive Assistant position which based in George Town. Jawatan kosong Skymind Global 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Executive Assistant penempatan di George Town.
- Executive Assistant
- Acting as the point of contact between the Director and internal or external stakeholders, on various projects and tasks.
- Handling correspondence directed to the Director, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Provide high level administrative, secretarial and business support to the Director to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Director, including agendas, mail, email, calls, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries, including travel and logistic arrangement e.g. visa application, flight and hotel reservations, arrange and coordinate business schedule/ events and social functions.
- Organising meetings, attend meetings and taking dictation and minutes of meeting subsequently
- Maintain the filing system and contact database.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Perform quality checks on out-going documentations.
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication across multiple departments in support of the organisation's goals.
- Conduct regular analysis of processes and procedures, making adjustments when necessary
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all information and materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Manage complex administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
- Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
Job Requirement for Executive Assistant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
Expertise in Secretarial/Executive, PR & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional discretion.
- Mature, alert, proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity and commitment.
- Able to work during weekends and public holidays when required.
- Able to travel when required.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Executive Assistant job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.