SWISS-BELHOTEL KUANTAN is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Duty Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong SWISS-BELHOTEL KUANTAN 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Duty Manager.
Responsible to assist the Front Office Manager in managing and coordinating all aspects of departments under your supervision to maximize revenues and profits to agreed budgets while ensuring guest satisfaction throughout the customer journey.
- Coordinate the tasks and operations of departments under your supervision.
- Prepare and produce detailed financial reports as required in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all operating procedures are strictly adhered to for areas under your supervision.
- Review hotel arrivals, departures, and in-house reports to manage guest requests, VIP arrivals, SBEC arrivals, group bookings, and other reservations requiring special attention.
- Ensure all Hotel guests are greeted, registered, assisted, and checked out efficiently.
- Ensure guestroom and master keys are properly managed at all levels.
- Ensure arrangements for VIP guests are properly organized and inspected and handle VIP guests as required.
- Ensure all group bookings are coordinated for smooth handling upon arrival and departure.
- Assist guests with SBEC membership details, queries, and enrolment as required.
- Assist with room inspections to ensure standards of quality are adhered to.
- Be readily available to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
- Ensure all department-level billing, cashiering, and cash float procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Be available to address issues about charge disputes and discrepancies when required including the authorization of rebates, discounts, and comps.
- Ensure all new employees are properly oriented into their roles and provide personal coaching where required.
- Manage the schedule, payroll costs, overtime, and schedule requests for areas under your supervision to ensure proper coverage to meet business needs.
- Attend and coordinate regular meetings including management and departmental meetings for areas under your supervision.
- Conduct regular walkthroughs of public and back-of-house areas to ensure cleanliness and coordinate additional cleaning tasks with the Housekeeping Department.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety, and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision.
- Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
- Self-motivated, innovative thinking, and high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and counseling skills.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Good financial management skills.
- Ability to organise and lead complex projects.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel, PPT, industry related software desired.
- Fluent in English, conversational in local language desired.
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays (mornings, afternoons and especially graveyard shifts)
- Applicant must be willing to be based in Kuantan, Pahang.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuantan.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.