Ormond Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Duty Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Ormond Group 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Duty Manager.
- Deals with the arrival and departure processes for all guests.
- Deals with the in-house guests accounting and ensures the accuracy of guest billing.
- Operationally manages during their shift to ensure guests are well cared for.
- Ensures the accuracy of data in all systems and provides the necessary daily reports for all departments.
- Manages the daily overbooking levels and liaises with all departments to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Ensures all guests are quoted the correct rate as per the selling strategy and website.
- Ensures all telephone calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining observation over guests and guests’ property to ensure security alerts are kept to a minimum.
- Report any maintenance issues to the correct department and check to ensure the work has been completed.
- Uses a wide range of coaching skills to ensure that the team are well motivated and informed of day to day activity.
- Monitors the performance of the team, setting stretching but realistic objectives to ensure the team are well motivated.
- Ensure the integrity of the public area and back of house areas are maintained at all times, with deficiencies corrected immediately.
- Play an active role in the enhancement of the relationship between Front Office, Housekeeping and Maintenance and Front Office.
- Be prepared to do anything deemed necessary for the smooth operations of the hotel or as instructed by the Hotel Manager/General Manager.
- This position could be either at Supervisor or Duty Manager level.
- Able to work on shift.
- You have previous experience in a customer-focused industry with leading or supervisory role.
- You execute – you get things done.
- You are scarily organized.
- A sudden earthquake would not scare you.
- You only associate pressure with cookers.
- You are a people-centric leader. You can push and inspire individuals at the same time.
- You can have in depth conversations about anything.
- You have a passion to serve.
- You are a huge people person – a natural host and promote a hospitable attitude!
- You live and breathe Ormond values.
- You take pride in how you look (of course, in accordance to societal standards).
- Marie Kondo is one of your inspirations and you can tell if something sparks joy or not.
- You can fire up all sides of your brain and multi-task.
- Your alter ego is Mr/Mrs Positive.
- You’re an Opera wiz and can take a lead role in the installation process.
- You can spread your wings to fly on your own as well as flock with other members of the team.
- You’re experienced with social media.
- Language is your strong suit (English and Malay).
- You are available to work when required including weekends, public holidays and at nights.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- An in-depth knowledge of the hotel, leisure or service sector.
Ormond Group owns and operates three distinct brands – Ormond Hotels, MoMo’s and Tune. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and investors who have built (from scratch) successful, disruptive ventures such as AirAsia. Our shareholders and team are in turn committed to building a great business whilst having a lot of fun. Learn more about us at www.ormondhotels.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.