Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Duty Manager ( Front Office) position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Duty Manager ( Front Office).
- Report directly to the Front Office Manager and concurrently responsible to the General Manager on all matters of importance affecting guest services and general hotel operations.
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with all other departments as and when required and has a good working relationship with all Heads of Department and the Sales and Marketing team.
- ·Has a strong relationship and interaction with all hotel guests, visitors and members of the local community.
- Handle all levels of associates professionally.
- The Duty Manager should present himself/herself as a senior representative of managers in the handling of all guest requests and complaints concerning services affecting the hotel operations.
- Assist, help and supervise the Reception, Reservation and call centre.
- Ensure there is a healthy and strong communication link between the various Front Office divisions and other departments.
- Is responsible for ensuring all guests are offered a faultless and speedy check-in, with the emphasis being that all guests are pre-registered and checked-in, in their respective rooms.
- Should assist and help when groups, incentive bookings, VIPs special guests or banquet guests arrive. Must ensure all facilities are ready to check on details of the arrangements.
- Should assist in checking VIP, regular guest and CIP (Commercially Important People) details, the accuracy of guest billings, credit policies and other visitation details.
- ·VIP, Regular guest & CIP :
- Ø Ensures all arrangements are in order prior to their arrival.
- Ø Welcomes and escorts them to their rooms as per the specified policy
- Ø Ensures that all checkout arrangements are handled smoothly and gives personal attention upon departure.
- Should aim to check and assist the Front Office Assistant and housekeeping Supervisors in spot-checking a few rooms at random and all suites or speciality rooms that are to be occupied on the day.
- Is responsible for maintaining a high quality standard of service offered and other guest service areas in the lobby. Should assist in these areas whenever necessary.
- Is well versed on the functions for the day and VIP movements, if any. Coordinates with Security and Concierge on manning deployment and special instructions i.e. lift movement, red carpet set up and etc.
- Reports directly to the Rooms Division Director and concurrently to the General Manager regarding important information, problems, complaints and the relevant actions taken, on and on-going basis throughout the day.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.