Flamingo Hotel by the beach, Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for DUTY MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and adheres to the hotel’s grooming standard. Daily checks on the general appearance of all associates.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviors at all times and positively represent the hotel management.
- Ensure that the Front Office operation is under control in all aspects.
- Takes full initiatives and is able to work independently.
- Handles all guest complaints promptly and initiates corrective actions ensuring guests satisfaction and the protection of hotel interest.
- Assist guests in every way possible assuring the guest a pleasant stay. Establishes a rapport with guests and maintain good customer relationship.
- Must be calm, pleasant, and polite and above all, appears to the guest as a person who represents the hotel. He/she should also be a perfect example for the other associates working under him/her.
- Ensures VIP guests are met upon arrival and escorted to the room.
- As the departmental trainer, conducts regular training and refresher courses for Front Office associates and guides new associates by providing on the job training to evaluate performance through the probation period.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Hotel Management / Diploma in Accounting
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ability to work on shift, long hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Able to work independently
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Penang.