Lexis Hotels & Resorts Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Director of Sales & Marketing position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Directs the activities of the hotel sales and marketing team, providing leadership, training, and motivation necessary to implement effective sales and marketing strategies and to maximize the generation of hotel sales/ revenues.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/ or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, catering/ banquet services.
- Develops and manages the departmental budget and monitors sales activities/ performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances / projections.
- Monitor and guide the sales team's efforts in growing and maintaining all key accounts, and identify strengths and weaknesses to help navigate each team member to perform their duties effectively.
- Ensure all team members are always well versed and up to date with the hotels' service offerings and promotions. Up to date knowledge of key competitors' offerings and promotions is paramount to ensure the Group's competitiveness.
- Participate in client familiarization trips, sales trips, roadshows, site inspections etc., which would require domestic, and at times, international travel.
- Responsible for creation and overseeing implementation of marketing packages and promotions to drive demand, especially during low occupancy periods.
- To ensure that all administrative efforts and documentation work pertinent to Sales & Marketing are always done efficiently and accurately.
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in an international 5 star hotel
- Diploma/ Degree in a related field
- Creative, self-motivated and able to work as a team
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
- Revenue management experience
- Strong Sales & Marketing knowledge, with strength in analytics
- Strong knowldedge in the functions of utilization of sales - specific softwares, property PMS Systems and Microsoft Office
- Pre-opening experience is an added advantage
- Compensation of remuneration package will commensurate with qualification and experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.