Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Director of Housekeeping position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Director of Housekeeping.
Responsible in managing all aspects of the department inclusive of all public areas, laundry/valet facility and the Flower Workshop. Participate in quality assurance for Housekeeping department and cost control measures. To provide support to all areas of the Housekeeping Operation. To ensure the hotel standards are met in all areas by monitoring quality assurance, and consistently setting a good example. To maintain a high level of service to our guests and colleagues.
- Maintaining company standards of cleanliness throughout the rooms and public area section of the hotel
- Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with guests, while maintaining good guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken
- Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service
- Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to guests
- Maintaining close communication and interaction with Front Desk and Engineering departments, reporting all maintenance issues
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms, and inspects all vacant rooms on a daily basis
- Overseeing the Laundry Department and all of its functions
- Participates in energy conservation efforts
- Eliminates waste of supplies
- Assists in maintaining MOKUL standards of cleanliness and a consistent guestroom/ guest experience
- Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years housekeeping experience in a similar capacity in a 5 star international hotel
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health, Safety and Hygiene is essential
- Experience managing a department and Profit and Loss account
- Experience in dealing with a multi-cultural workforce
- Strength in organizational and administrative skills
- Strong leadership skills and customer focused
- Performance driven, assertive, self-motivator, hardworking, experienced and mature personality
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.