Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group job vacancies 2021 for DIRECTOR OF FINANCE position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan DIRECTOR OF FINANCE penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Job no: 510580
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Department: Management (Director), Accounting
- Direct, manage and support the development, implementation, maintenance and administration of all financial controls and accounting procedures, based upon a maximization of internal control techniques consistent with MOHG established policy and generally accepted accounting principles, as adapted to the requirements of the hotel’s management contract and other local legal requirement
Play an active role in the management of the hotel and to exercise a responsive attitude to the needs of the General Manager and other members of the hotel management team
- Ensure compliance to terms and conditions of the hotel’s management contract, with particular regard to provisions relating to the company’s responsibilities as the managers and bringing any discrepancies to the immediate attention of the General Manager and MOHG corporate management
- Initiate employee development and evaluation programmes for all subordinate staff to ensure the highest level of professional competence and efficient continuity within those positions
- Organize an efficient treasury function to provide proper management of the hotel’s working capital and cash flow in accordance with MOHG minimum guidelines and within the requirements of the hotel’s management contract.
- Ensure excessive investment is not made in receivables or inventories and that sufficient liquidity is maintained to meet the hotel’s obligations
- Ensure all financial reports, budgets, forecasts and other information required by MOHG are accurately compiled and submitted within the specified time limits, identifying variances and making recommendations for improvements as appropriate
- Personally, review forecasts and budgets prepared by hotel management to ensure the General Manager and MOHG corporate management are provided with guidelines of performance that are both reasonable and achievable
- Ensure all legal, treasury and tax documentation is properly maintained and secured and that all statutory and fiscal reporting requirements are satisfied, which will include any governmental requirement for permits and licenses
- Continuously monitor economic, social and governmental trends and policies to ensure the General Manager and MOHG corporate management are kept fully apprised of any implications which may affect the performance of the hotel in meeting its financial objectives.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and maintained for the protection of the hotel’s assets against loss or misappropriation
- Ensure adequate insurance coverage is maintained to protect the assets of the hotel with particular regard to the requirements contained in the hotel’s management contract.
- Assume full responsibility for the proper control of all cash funds and other assets for subordinates
- Establish a comprehensive credit and collection policy for the hotel, based on good industry practice and within the guidelines provided by MOHG
- Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the General Manager or MOHG corporate management
- Actively participate in continual improvement effort of the hotel
- Good working knowledge of hotel operations and practices
- Well versed with computerized hotel accounting and operation systems
- Excellent financial numerical skills
- Possess strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal skills
- High integrity, meticulous, self-motivated and performance driven
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Possess positive attitude and actively involved in ongoing organisation’s initiatives from time to time
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- A recognized accounting professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in similar capacity in a 5 star international hotel
Advertised: 21 Jan 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Feb 2021 Singapore Standard Time
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this DIRECTOR OF FINANCE job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.