JSK Group Of Companies is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Deputy GM for Sales & Marketing - Hospitality & Tourism position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong JSK Group Of Companies 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Deputy GM for Sales & Marketing - Hospitality & Tourism.
Due to the Group’s recent Hospitality & Tourism collection - Largest Reef Activity Pontoon in South East Asia, Largest Capsule Hotel in Asia, Firefly / Proboscis Monkey river cruise, Mantanani Island Resort, FMCG Retail, and upcoming 5 star- Beach Resort acquisitions which cater for, amongst other activities, accommodation, FMCG, F&B, scuba diving, beach recreational sports, snorkeling, boat transfer, and other island resort centered activities, we are currently looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the "CAN DO" attitude to join our family.
Do visit us at www.jsk.my, www.jpod.my and www.jskborneoreef.my. More to come.
- Responsible for the Group’s Hospitality & Tourism related Sales & Marketing initiatives.
- Plan, Organize and Lead the Sales & Marketing team to achieve BOD's budget, mission, and vision.
- Ensures that all sales & marketing activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner, sets targets for the team members, and provides the necessary coaching to further optimize performance.
- Responsible to plan, organize and coordinate Group’s Hospitality & Tourism functions. This will include, but is not limited, to core areas such as management reporting, coordinating events/functions with the team, coordinating sales with agents/business partners, customer relations, canvassing/developing new customers/business partners, market intelligence, achieving objectives and any related business/sales/marketing initiatives.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the Group’s Hospitality & Tourism MARCOM activities with creative concepts to produce marketing, graphic designs, illustrations, promotional & advertising material for online & offline platforms.
- Develop creative and engaging Sales & Marketing materials for email, newsletter, website & social media platform regularly / scheduled posts, to enlighten audiences and promote brand presence and Company's messages. Experience in managing social media platforms & creative content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Hospitality / Tourism / Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working exposure in the related field with major sales & marketing exposure in inbound tour, MICE, China Tourist / FIT / GIT market, and related.
- High level of integrity, drive, and result-oriented.
- Exposure to hands-on sales & marketing initiatives a prerequisite.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kota Kinabalu.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.