Air Asia job vacancies 2021 for Data Scientist position which based in Malaysia. Jawatan kosong Air Asia 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Data Scientist penempatan di Malaysia.
- Data Scientist
Are you ready to take off and be part of the Allstar employee? Whether you're applying for a developer, customer happiness or crew, at AirAsia we act as One AirAsia.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low-cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. Examples include dynamic pricing, incentive driven marketing campaigns recommended by offline CTR models to improve conversion and revenue. Additionally classic projects include: predictive demand planning models for perishable SKUs (wastage and OOS costs) and recommender systems.
What you'll do
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Understands the benefits and limitations of various statistical and mathematical approaches and can communicate to colleagues and clients
- Creates complex models and algorithms drawing from diverse, large and complex data. Translates client and consultant requirements & constraints into mathematical models
- Builds analytical/optimization models to improve the conversion and look to book ratio metrics.
- Advises software developers in the creation of commercial products
- Creates reference documents as necessary to memorialize, replicate, and sustain data output
- You will build dynamic pricing models based on dept date and other personalised features
- BS/MS/PhD in a Business, IT, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering discipline
- Up to 4 yrs relevant experience beyond first degree
- Experience with common data science toolkits, Python/R, visualisation tools and SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good applied statistical knowledge with emphasis in business and finance related statistical distributions, statistical testing, modeling, regression analysis, etc.
- Experience with distributed computing platforms and open-source tools and libraries.
- Familiar or prone to adopt design thinking methods.
- Able to work under pressure and change, and balance among speed, reliability, interpretability.
- Good working knowledge of productivity tools such as G Suite, Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with code versioning, code review and documentation.
- Experience in one or more of the following specialized areas:
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision trees.
- Experience using ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform products and services.
- Strong ability to implement, improve, and deploy ML and Math models in Golang or Python.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain the design and troubleshooting/error documentation.
What makes an Allstar employee?
You allow yourself to 'Dare to Dream' big dreams and seize the day. You 'Make things Happen', you like taking efforts and achieving it. Without any effort, no dream will get fulfilled.
Our companies include Airasia.com, BigPay, Teleport, BigLife, RedBeat Ventures, AirAsia Foundation, Tune Group of Hotels, TuneProtect, OURSHOP, FORM.AT, Airasia Ads.
AirAsia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Data Scientist job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.