Expedia Group job vacancies 2021 for Content Writer position which based in Subang Jaya. Jawatan kosong Expedia Group 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Content Writer penempatan di Subang Jaya.
- Content Writer
Expedia is seeking a skilled Content Writer to join the Knowledge Management team in the Travel Partners Group (TPG). In this role, you'll support the business by creating, curating, and maintaining help and knowledge content for partners and internal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Write, curate, maintain, and optimize web help, knowledge base, and email template content that adheres to guidelines for style, voice, and tone
- Handle a broad spectrum of work requests ranging from simple typo fixes to strategic content projects
- Use data to glean insights into the user experience and illustrate the value of content in the experience
- Provide content recommendations to business partners and collaborate to align on approach and expected outcomes
- Act as a team ambassador, advocating for our users and aligning solutions with our team’s vision, mission, and strategy
- Work with people of all levels across the company to collaborate, develop content strategies, and get relevant approvals before publishing drafted content
- Able to transform information from multiple people and documents into concise, user-centric content solutions
- Skillful in crafting plain language content that adheres to style, voice, and tone standards
- Capable of prioritizing a variety of content projects and maintenance work simultaneously and with a high degree of autonomy
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to navigate ambiguity to deliver content that adds measurable value to the business
- Demonstrate strong judgment that enables you to navigate business relationships and conflicting opinions
- Adept at crisply defining user scenarios and building the right content to address user needs
Who are you:
- Experience creating content for products, help websites, knowledge bases, or other channels.
- Experience leading projects end-to-end
- Proven ability to prioritize, develop simple solutions despite constraints, and make tradeoffs when leading projects
- Strong judgment to navigate through ambiguity
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using data to make decisions
- Bachelor’s degree or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- Experience working with self-service content in a globally distributed organization
- Experience in design or in a role with a strong user focus
- Experience working in a travel organization
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Content Writer job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.