Isonex Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Concierge / Front-Of-House position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage and control the Concierge operation.
- Attend and register walk-in visitors, contractors, etc by using Visitor Management System (VMS).
- Assist residents, contractors and visitors in a professional manner.
- Deal with complaints or requests in a pro-active manner.
- Prepare, coordinate and submit Daily Complaints Report/ Feedback Form; and follow-up until the issue is resolved and inform the said complainant accordingly.
- Have good knowledge of the Residences and the surrounding area.
- Maintain daily checklist, record inventory i.e. wheelchairs and trolleys or any other items belonging to the Management (if applicable).
- Report any mis-use or abuse of the property to the relevant departement, Building Manager and Security.
- Handle and coordinate all facilities booking request by the residents.
- Ensure proper handover between shifts (last shift up to 8pm).
- Ensure information of the residents are organized and up-to-date..
- Must be fully aware of the activities for the day and events organized at the Residences/ Mall.
- Carry Out any other assignment and job scope related to the above department as instructed by immediate superior or head of department from time to time.
- Minimum certificate or Diploma in Hospitality, Tourism or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in supervisory position in the hospitality environment.
- Good spoken and written English, Bahasa and Mandarin.
- Effective communication skills.
- Pleasant personality and appearance.
- Attentive to details.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Word and Excel.
- Willing to work on shifts, weekend and Public Holidays.
- Knowledge of First Aid will be an advantage.
- Vacancies are available in Bukit Bintang area.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.