Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Concierge - Front Desk Executive position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Receiving members and all visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Provide friendly and professional concierge services to all members and visiting guest.
- Assist guest in making reservations upon request. Such as restaurants, hotel rooms, and other entertainment venues.
- Answer incoming telephones call and supervise the telephone switchboard.
- Attend to wishes and requirements for guests who need assistance.
- Decent knowledge of the premises facilities and the nearby attraction venues,businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Take care of guest complaints and suggest the appropriate solution.
- Compile and prepare all reservations, guest complaint and lost & found summary report on daily basis.
- complete and submit all relevant report on weekly basis.
- Assist and perform any ad hoc assignment given by superior or Manager.
- Candidates with a minimum 2 years and above experience in hotel /Clubhouse Concierge.
- Preferably female with proven experience as concierge, customer services or public relations.
- Positive and efficient.
- passionate on providing first class service to guest.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Fluent and proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred.
- Basic Mandarin speaking will be an additional advantage.
- Highly reliable, Integrity and Honesty.
- Good Customer Service skills, Communications skills.
- Group Insurance, Personal Accident
- Annual Bonus based on performances
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Penang.