The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa job vacancies 2021 for Cluster Sales Manager-Wedding position which based in Malaysia. Jawatan kosong The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Cluster Sales Manager-Wedding penempatan di Malaysia.
- Cluster Sales Manager-Wedding
Job Number 21009243
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, Jalan Pantai Dato, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for contracting and closing local catering and social business and ensuring that business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for quality service delivery. The position is responsible for achieving catering revenue goals by actively up-selling each business opportunity to maximize revenue. The incumbent implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and drives customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Sales Activities
- Manages sales efforts for the hotel including local corporate and social catering.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Sales Office, Area Sales, EST) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Responds to incoming catering opportunities for the hotel.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new catering business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Maximizes revenue by up-selling packages and creative food and beverage.
- Manages catering sales revenue and operation budgets, and provides forecasting reports.
- Develops menus which drive sales.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process by creating mechanisms to channel issues to property leadership and/or other appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensures successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment for the owner and the company.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Interacts effectively with sales, kitchen, vendors, competitors, local community, catering associations and other hotel departments in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Executes and supports the company’s Customer Service Standards and hotel’s Brand Standards.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
- Gains understanding of the hotel’s primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Develops a close working relationship with operations to ensure execution of strategies at the hotel level.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Cluster Sales Manager-Wedding job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.