Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel job vacancies 2021 for Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing
Job Number 21000689
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail &, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Cluster position to manage an existing 400 room Renaissance hotel and a new 512 room Four Points by Sheraton. The properties located in the heart of the city with easy access to both business and shopping areas. Extensive Convention and meeting facilities offering large pillar less ballroom and16 meeting rooms. 2 All Day Dining’s with post breakfast identities, a specialized Sichuan Cuisine Restaurant, 3 Bars and additional rental space available for outsourcing restrauntants to create an F&B destination (pork free environment. The newly renovated properties will showcase extensive recreational and adventure facilities for leisure guests and families. Thus being the only city hotel to offer and urban resort feel.
Lower ground floor with 4,500 m2 of space is being developed to support the leisure market segment by converting into a shopping or recreational facility. Both the hotels will share common guest facilities such as Spa, Fitness Center, Kids Club and Poolside. Expected Re-opening date: 1st July 2021
Key market segments being Leisure, MICE and Government. Emphasis on local Social events and Weddings.
Functions as the strategic business leader for the Sales and Marketing Departments of a cluster of properties and is responsible for property reactive sales (outside of Event Booking Centers), proactive account sales and segment sales, local and social catering sales, business travel sales, reservation sales and destination sales, if applicable. The position shares responsibility for achieving revenue goals, guest and employee satisfaction and the financial performance of the department. Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process. Leads on-property sales functions for a cluster of properties to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of properties’ sales objectives. Evaluates the participation of properties in the various sales channels (e.g., Market Sales, Event Booking Centers, electronic lead channels, etc.) and develops strong working relationships to maximize each property’s benefits. Proactively positions and markets the various properties. Manages the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives. Interfaces with regional marketing communications on regional and national promotions pull through. Develops and implements strategies for a cluster of properties that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile and property employees and provides a return on investment to the owners and the company.
Education and Experience
- Pre-Opening experience a definite advantage
- Drives business
- Good knowledge of MI S&M Systems.
- Required experience in driving large MICE business, leisure Online.
- Whilst working with the Industry and Government to have experience in preparing bids for large Associate Meetings business.
- Experience in Hiring and lead a large S&M Team.
- Experienced in social media management and Online marketing.
- Creative and thinks outside a box
- Outgoing personality, Be the face of the hotel in Marketing and PR activities
- Previous experience of working in large Convention hotel and Leisure facilities will be a definite advantage
- Able to create resources both internal and external -use the resources effectively to generate and drive business
- Be a team player and support the GM in positioning the hotel in the City and in its Geo source markets.
- Happy, fun loving, able to embrace both brands and be a role model.
- 2-years degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area OR 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.