HealthMetrics Sdn Bhd job vacancies 2021 for Client Support Specialist position which based in Subang Jaya. Jawatan kosong HealthMetrics Sdn Bhd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Client Support Specialist penempatan di Subang Jaya.
- Client Support Specialist
Client Support Specialist (CSS) is to respond to stakeholders (corporate HR, employees, service providers ranges from GP, Dental, Optical and Specialist Clinics or Hospital) inquiries via company communication channels (email, phone call and etc) to make sure that any challenges they are experiencing to be resolved. Client Support Specialist shall report all important stakeholders concern to the Client Happiness Lead for effective and prompt resolution of the stakeholders’ matters in a professional manner as required by the company.
- Receive and manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Attend to all incoming queries through the company’s communication channels (HealthMetrics portal and etc) from service providers or corporate clients
- Understand the stakeholders’ needs, clarify information, investigate and conduct research for every issue arise and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Support stakeholders on operational matters that includes system training, troubleshoot support and any relevant matters
- Log all records of conversations (emails, chats, phone calls and etc) in our call centre database or ticketing system in a comprehensible way
- Record and escalate follow up requests, queries and complaints to the respective CSS
- Any tasks required by Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experiences handling customer service
- Must be available to work on rotational shifts including public holidays and weekends
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 - RM3,000.00 per month
- Rotational shift
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?: 2 years (Required)
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Client Support Specialist job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.