Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chef Management Trainee position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and
- consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Check food before it is served to customers
- Control and minimize waste
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedures
- Good work ethics
- Willing to learn & pick up new skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Warm & cheerful personality
- Team player & able to motivate fellow staff
- Work well under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Culinary Artsor equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service, Hotel Management/Tourism Services, Culinary Arts or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
INTER ISLAND MANPOWER PTE LTD
(Co Reg: 200810144N / EA License: 08C3257)
Please send your updated resume by clicking "Apply". Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a full-service employment expert specialising in the complete range of staffing services within and beyond the shores of Singapore. From foreign worker recruitment to permanent placement and executive search, our single-minded objective is to solve your employment needs professionally, speedily and effectively.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Singapore.