SOCAR job vacancies 2021 for Business Development Specialist position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong SOCAR 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Business Development Specialist penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Business Development Specialist
Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are the biggest player in Malaysia and are on the edge to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
Projects you will be working on?
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Business Development Specialist, mainly you will be involved in locating and securing our new SOCAR parking zones for our parking zone. You will have the opportunity to;
- Secure and manage parking zones
- Identify opportunities demand Mobility services across shopping malls, offices, hotels, residential, hospitals, airports, trains stations, local municipal councils at your area
- Securing parking lots for car-sharing spots (SOCAR-zones) based on local characteristics, urban infrastructure, customer's demand
- Select visible, accessible, convenient parking lots
- Control and coordinate with parking management for parking related issues or matters
- Manage and continually improve parking operations
- Maximize available parking bays and minimize costs parking rate
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably in Urban Planner and Business administration
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Experience in managing service contractors and other vendors
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Schedule flexibility to deal with unexpected issues and seasonal events
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Held a Malaysian driving license for a minimum of 2 years
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Operations round
- 1 session - Business Team Leader (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
(https://www.linkedin.com/company/socarmy)Check out our Homepage
(https://socar.my/)Find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/socarmalaysia)
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Business Development Specialist job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.