Agoda job vacancies 2021 for Business Development Manager, Partner Programs - Malaysia position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Agoda 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Business Development Manager, Partner Programs - Malaysia penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Business Development Manager, Partner Programs - Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Agoda's Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda's commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda one of the market leaders because we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, our team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
Agoda's Business Development Manager - Partner Programs (PPM) is an exciting role within the Partner Services Team. As a Business Development Manager, your main objective will be to engage hotel partners with the benefits of our wide range of marketing services, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda's major hotel partners, and to exceed the KPI's and growth expectations that meet company's business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
The work is very dynamic, and projects are subject to frequent change, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, problem solvers, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Present the benefits of new marketing and growth products to pipeline of external hotel suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present business proposals and analysis to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Support market managers across your country to successfully pitch, close and implement new deals with existing hotel partners
- Work closely with regional leadership and central project team in the head office (Bangkok) to provide market intelligence and feedback to enhance program impact
- Maintain detailed pipeline and performance tracking, providing weekly reporting and analysis to internal teams and external partners
- Monitor program performance and contract renewals to ensure achievement of company goals
- Lead and support local trainings to update market managers on the new programs and sharing sales best practices or case studies
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- In cooperation with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation suppliers
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in business development;
- Experience presenting marketing programs, especially within a hotel, online travel agency or travel wholesaler businesses;
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external customers;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers and successfully communicate proposals to potential partners;
- Operations and business process experience and understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines;
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner and energized by change;
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
It's Great if you have:
- Verbal and written proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- MBA or Master's degree
#kualalumpur #sale #supl #4
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Business Development Manager, Partner Programs - Malaysia (K… job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.