Agoda job vacancies 2021 for Business Development Manager – Agoda Supply position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Agoda 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Business Development Manager – Agoda Supply penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Business Development Manager – Agoda Supply
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Agoda bed bank team is a brand new department within Agoda focusing on improving Agoda's supply quality and inventory. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Agoda bed bank team specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants and thought partners, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda's commercial platforms through innovative solutions. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives and strive in ensuring the best value for our partners, our customers, and Agoda.
As a Business Development Manager, you will get to support the expansion of Agoda's network of hotel partnerships and accommodation inventory supply through building, establishing and maintaining account relationships. The Business Development Manager leverages their experience in procurement, e-commerce, revenue management and the hotel/travel/hospitality industry, generally, in order to manage Agoda's hotel market and market partnership-related functions.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Identify, pitch and build new supplier relationships for Agoda focusing on the bed bank and wholesale markets
- Introduce and explain the strategic benefits of the new department
- Grow bookings, revenues and gross profit in assigned portfolio
- Suggest business solutions, based on data, to maximize Agoda's accommodation availability, content competitiveness and business growth for hotel partners
- Evaluate existing partnerships and determine actions to optimize performance
- Identify, prioritize, negotiate, contract and onboard non-participatory hotels, ensuring favorable terms and conditions.
- Formulate project ideas, determine where opportunity exists and implement new approaches.
- Work in a data-driven environment
- Research and troubleshoot rate and availability issues preventing hotels from maximizing booking performance; e.g., problems with connectivity, rate mapping, extranet management, etc.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly/monthly supplier and internal reports
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Three years' experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels preferred, but not necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Driven and "Go getter" attitude in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Ability to creatively "think on the fly" when negotiating with hotel partners
- A team player with a professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Strong prioritization and planning skills; must be comfortable making trade-offs vs. trying to get it all done
- Strong strategic and data analysis skills
- Curiosity and an experimentation mindset
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Written and spoken proficiency in local language
#BD #ANLS #4 #Kuala Lumpur #LI-ZFL
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Business Development Manager – Agoda Supply job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.