Instahome Sdn Bhd job vacancies 2021 for Business Development Intern position which based in Mid Valley City. Jawatan kosong Instahome Sdn Bhd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Business Development Intern penempatan di Mid Valley City.
- Business Development Intern
Instahome is on a mission to make renting a home as easy as booking a hotel. We aim to provide a frictionless home rental experience for tenants, landlords and agents by digitising the whole rental journey. Instahome is backed by top-tier investors in South East Asia including Catcha Group, operator/investor of iProperty Group (ASX: IPP, acquired by REA Group), iCar Asia (ASX: ICQ), iflix (acquired by Tencent), Rev Asia (KLSE: REV, acquired by Media Prima), Common Ground and Frontier Digital Venture(ASX: FDV).
We are looking for a business development intern with a keen eye for details and excellent communication skills to join the Instahome team. You will be at the forefront of our business responsible for acquiring listings for our platform. The ideal candidate is ambitious and aspires to be a prolific business development or sales professional in the future. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to work and develop your skills alongside high-performing business development professionals. If being part of a dynamic team that is trying to revolutionise the home rental experience sounds exciting to you, please reach out!*
- Prospect and qualify potential agents or partners to qualify for fit
- Contact potential real estate agents or partners via email, phone call or messages, to schedule appointments
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone, email or message
- Support business development team in developing and executing strategy and processes
- Keep our CRM updated at all times
- Undergraduate students interested in business development and sales.
- Be able & willing to dial the phone
- Result-oriented and willing to accept challenges
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and deliverables
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communications skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be a big plus
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: RM500.00 - RM700.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Business Development Intern job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.