FLORENTINE SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Banquet Server position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages.
- Adhering to safety and quality regulations.
- Directing guests to necessary services and features, and leading guests on tours of the location.
- Assisting in event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away table and place settings.
- Supporting other staff to ensure everything is run smoothly
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment for functions assigned.
- Resolve staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordinate with event department.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the building.
- Responsible for the proper usage and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the event assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to understand Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Preferably Junior Level specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Posses excellent customer service and communication skills
- English is a must (in terms of reading and writing)
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
- Experience as a server is preferred
- Courteous and attentive to guests
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying heavy weights.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- May need to serve alcoholic beverages
- 6 working days per week, 12 hours per day
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Kuala Lumpur.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.