Zouk Singapore is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant General Manager (Based in Malaysia) position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Assistant General Manager will be based in Malaysia (Genting Highlands). The incumbent shall be required to assist the General Manager in esnuring the smooth operations of Zouk F&B outlets (Club, Restaurants and Bars), and manage the group’s portfolio consisting of partnerships, sponsorships, business development and project management.
- Manage all business partnerships and sponsorships efforts for all outlets
- Develop proposals, negotiate to maximise deals and alignment of brands and concepts
- Project management in new outlets opening
- Assist in overall management of Zouk Genting club and new outlets
- Work with management to supervise and carry out business strategies on the ground
- Ensure business KPIs are achieved
- Manage the finance, business development, marketing, PR and operations of all outlets
- Maintain of business relations with external club and festival, DJ agency partners (local and international)
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads and new partnerships opportunities
- Build long term relationships with new and existing partners, nurture partnerships to ensure growing returns
- Manage and review profit and loss statement
- Provide monthly reporting to analyse the business performance
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant working experience in F&B/Entertainment/Hospitality industry
- Sound understanding of financial statements and ability to provide analyse trend
- Detail-minded with excellent negotiation, problem solving, organisation, analytical and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Prior experience in project management for new outlets opening
- Prior experience in business partnerships and sponsorships
Zouk Group is a global lifestyle company with establishments that span across nightlife, entertainment, and dining sectors. Its namesake, Zouk, is a 29-year-old nightlife brand known for pushing boundaries of dance music and propelling Singapore on the global map. Ranked Asia’s best club on DJ Mag’s annual Top 100 Clubs list since 2017 and top globally since 2010, Zouk is Singapore’s foremost clubbing institution, delivering the freshest in dance music across genres, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, a constant roster of stellar international, regional and local residents, and top-notch service and hospitality.
Zouk has since evolved into an all-encompassing global lifestyle brand that has expanded into the food & beverage sector with new brands like social gaming bar RedTail, vibe dining restaurant FUHU, and more concepts in the pipeline. Aside from club offerings, Zouk Group also owns ZoukOut, Asia’s premier dawn-to-dusk music festival featuring world class DJs, which attracts a cosmopolitan mix of locals and tourists within and beyond Asia to the beachfront of Singapore. Zouk Group now oversees all club and lifestyle entities in Singapore, Genting Highlands in Malaysia, on board Genting-owned cruise ship, and soon to come, Las Vegas. The company also owns the franchise to Five Guys in Singapore and Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Singapore.
Join HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either