Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Assistant Manager position which based in Kuala Lumpur. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Assistant Manager penempatan di Kuala Lumpur.
- Assistant Manager
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the infrastructure and enterprise server computer systems requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. To supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure and computing needs.
- Manage the Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Messaging and Virtualization infrastructure.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate solution and technologies for the IT infrastructure.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team, managing the performance and development of staff and their day to day needs.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures for virtualization and messaging infrastructure.
- Monitors and maintains capacity and availability for the IT Infrastructure.
- Plan and execute upgrade of infrastructure systems with new releases and models.
- Perform complex troubleshooting and analysis to determine ways to improve the IT infrastructure system’s reliability, scalability, availability and performance.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages in the IT infrastructure.
- Ensure security of data in the IT infrastructure systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time for the IT infrastructure.
- Perform security audit of IT Infrastructure systems and assess their outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with security best practices in all aspects of infrastructure management by managing cyber security with the latest hardening settings and patches
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures in the IT infrastructure.
- Provide input for annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manage asset inventory listing and contract renewal to ensure maintenance coverage for datacenter equipment, servers, devices and appliances.
- Participate in project meetings, liaise and participate in meetings with vendors and software providers.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Assistant Manager job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.