Genting Malaysia Berhad job vacancies 2021 for Assistant Manager position which based in Genting Highlands. Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Assistant Manager penempatan di Genting Highlands.
- Assistant Manager
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
L&D Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the L&D Manager in planning, improving and developing training initiatives across theme parks to ensure the overall learning, development and engagement strategy is met. Working closely with the stakeholders to develop training programs, systems and processes that align with the department and organisational objectives. Coach L&D team members to achieve personal and professional development goals.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the orientation for new joiners of theme parks and relevant parties;
- Conduct training needs analysis and work with key stakeholders to identify learning needs;
- Acting as a key stakeholder in education and learning decisions across the organization;
- Support L&D manager to identify learning opportunities to implement, and manage the full learning lifecycle from concept through to delivery or handover;
- Consult, advise and support in training and development decisions for all areas of the organization;
- Support by managing and coaching the learning and development team to develop their skillsets personally and professionally;
- Review training programmes designed by executives;
- Assisting L&D manager is creating proposals for approval on learning and development projects;
- Support in the management of eLearning initiatives and utilise the company wide iLearn system to capitalise on virtual learning and increase our presence in the virtual learning space;
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training tools, techniques and methods and propose to L&D Manager for implementation;
- Source and curate learning resources and recommend suitable training to all teams in the organisation;
- Ensure the quality of all learning materials, and manage the maintenance and evaluation of resources;
- Assist L&D manager on Quality Assurance framework of all the L&D activities from training in-house to delivery of training by front line teams;
- Assist and guide operational teams in implementing a training master plan for the outdoor theme park. Observing On-the-Job training and finding ways and opportunities to improve trainer quality, content delivery to ensure success of OJT process;
- Be a point of contact for training related matters, consult, advise and support in training and development intervention for all areas of the theme parks, as well as liaise with the HR Training and Development teams on training matters;
- Assist L&D manager to set up training areas, to ensure the functionality of the rooms and breakout areas are meeting training requirement, plan and create content display in training areas;
- Deputise in the absence of the L&D manager and where required to support operational responsibilities;
- Support in the management and leadership of team members across the L&D team, including taking an interest in opportunities to further advance and support personal learning;
- Support in the delivery of various employee engagement initiatives, looking at ways to reward, motivate and incentivise our employees and the type of work we do. We are looking for a passionate and fun individual who will contribute to our various concept and ideas to deliver our engagement strategy.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
How To Apply
Are you looking for new challenge and job opportunity in hotel industry this 2021 ? Just apply this Assistant Manager job online through Indeed Malaysia Apply Online
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.