Compass Property Management Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Concierge Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Jawatan kosong Compass Property Management Sdn Bhd 2021 terkini untuk kekosongan Assistant Concierge Manager.
- The Concierge Managers will supervise the Concierge teams assisting to help team members create an exceptional experience for tenants, visitors and contractors. The Concierge Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our tenants and visitors and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Customer Focus-Develop and maintain relationships with tenants, guests so that is able to secure favourable reactions to its aims and objectives-Maintain standards, goals, objectives and priorities, based on the needs of tenants, service providers and staff-Always strive to exceed expectations
- People-Demonstrate a pleasant and polite disposition at all times-Exhibiting conduct that demonstrates the Core Values to create and maintain an environment that ensures positive and cooperative working relationships with staff, management, tenants, guests and contractors-Maintenance of confidentiality requirements as they pertain to the business
- Operational-Work with other Concierge Managers to supervise daily Concierge operations including, Senior Concierge, Concierge Assistant.-Set departmental objectives, work schedules-Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Concierge team members with an emphasis on training and teamwork-Ensure all team members have current knowledge of the products, services, policies and procedures as well as a good knowledge of the local area-Support the Sales team through up-selling and marketing programmes-Ensure all contractors are inducted and EHS procedures are adhered to-Monitor satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results-Attend meetings, as required
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam area.
- Preferably Assistant Manager or Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service, or equivalent.
- Minimum SPM/O Level – or relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience or other relevant industry experience (shopping centre experience a bonus)
- Possess strong commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative, organised, manage pressure and be able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Optimistic by nature, calm and able to lead others by example
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Able to work on shifts and public holidays
Setia City Mall is located at the heart of leading Malaysian property developer S P Setia's thriving 4,000 acre Setia Alam township, the mall with facilitate the rapid expansion of one of the fastest growing development hotspots in Malaysia. The mall is designed by Lend Lease in conjunction with Archicentre and will be marketed and managed by Compass Property Management Sdn. Bhd. Construction management is provided by WTW Bovis Lend Lease. S P Setia is recognized as Malaysia’s leading listed real estate player with a proven track record of innovation-driven and standard-setting developments spanning the full spectrum of the property market from master-planned townships to thriving commercial hubs. S P Setia has also won international acclaim as attested by its for year ranking as Malaysia’s No.1 developer in the Edge Malaysia Top Property Developers Award from 2005 to 2008 and Euromoney Real Estate Awards in 2005 to 2007. The Group’s core business activity of property development is supported by its construction and infrastructure and wood-based manufacturing divisions to deliver product and service quality of the highest standards to its customer. ARIF is a wholesale real estate development fund based in Bermuda with an investment mandate in the Asia Pacific region. ARIF is managed by Lend Lease Investment Management Pte Ltd (‘LLIM’). LLIM, which has its registered office in Singapore, is part of Lend Lease Corporation Limited, a multi – disciplinary property development group based in Sydney and operating in the Asia Pacific region, with fund management, property development, property management and construction capabilities. ARIF is funded by international capital from Australia, South East Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Development Highlights:
• More than 2,500 dedicated shopper car parks
• 4 levels (Lower Ground, Upper Ground, Level 1 & Level 2)
• 11 major retailers
• 230 specialty stores
• Anchored by a 120,000 square foot Parkson department store
• 9 screen cinema housing the latest digital and 3D technology operated by the Golden Screen Cinemas
• Outdoor dining precinct overlooking a large park and lake
• Water jet plaza supported by engaging children’s play facilitates
• Green Building Index pilot accreditation scheme
• Gross development cost of RM 450m (approx.)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hotel job in Shah Alam/Subang.
SUPPORT HotelKini.comJoin HotelKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest Malaysia hotel jobs information directly from your fav social media, either Instagram / Telegram / Facebook / LinkedIn
DisclaimerThe information provided in here is for general information purposes only. All information on this page is provided in good faith, however HotelKini.com make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this page. Please use with your own discretion and is solely at your own risk.