Amari Johor Bahru is hiring Director (Revenue and Distribution) position.
About Amari Johor Bahru
Thailand -based, ONYX Hospitality Group operates the 242-room Amari Johor Bahru, the first Amari in, Malaysia which is owned by Exquisite Mode Sdn. Bhd. (a subsidiary of United Malayan Land Bhd). The hotel offers a selection of features such as the Amaya Food Gallery, Amaya Cafe, Dip Bar, Breeze Spa, Outdoor Pool, Rex and Lido Function Rooms, Ballroom, The Library, Social Space, Idea Room and Fit Centre. The hotel is a 5-minute walk to JB Sentral Customs and Immigration and the upcoming Mass Rapid Transit. It is a couple of steps to Komtar JBCC, City Square and the iconic heritage district.
Director, Revenue and Distribution
- To work and guide on the revenue management strategies to maximize overall revenue and profitability.
- Manage various revenue systems and tools to provide fact-based business decisions and actions.
- Drive the revenue culture, take on a leadership and dedsion making role for pricing, distribution, market mix strategies and work closely with departments to ensure maximum revenue potential is achieved in their area of responsibility.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Revenue Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar capacity at 4to 5 star international hotel.
- Certified as a Revenue Management through an appropriate Revenue Management Training program will be an added advantage.
Team member’s welfare:
- The dynamic career development opportunities under Onyx Hospitality Group.
- Attractive benefits including 5 working days per week, annual health screening, birthday leave, insurance coverage, dental and special privileges for team members.
- Focus on company Core Values that enable team members to excel individually.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply this position via:
Human Resource Department
Amari Johor Bahru, No. 82C, Jalan Trus, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: +60 (0)7 266 8888 ext.: 8301/8303
Email : careers email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.