Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre terkini.
Greetings from Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre
Welcome to IHG Malaysia!
IHG Malaysia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Our 500 people in 4 hotels are here to keep our guests happy. We love everything they bring to IHG. Our portfolio of brands in Malaysia includes Intercontinental, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express.
Whether you’re looking for a role in front of house, housekeeping, food and beverage, back of house or engineering, we want you to apply the same amount of passion to your job as you do to your hobbies. In return, we’ll help you become the best that you can be, giving you room to have a great start, get involved, grow and room for you.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®), one of the world’s leading hotel companies, will be opening its doors to Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre in Q2, 2019. The smart choice for savvy business and leisure travellers, this is the first IHG property to open in Kota Kinabalu. Offering a refreshing, affordable and hassle-free stay for guests, Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre is a 250 bedroom hotel located in the heart of the city centre, and provides guests with comfort and convenience at a great value including complimentary Breakfast and Wi-Fi during their stay.
Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre this month 2019.
IHG Malaysia recognizes your contributions and commitment. In return for helping us to create Great Hotels Guests Love, you can enjoy some amazing rewards:
• Free duty meals
• Uniform and laundry services
• Discounted rates at IHG hotels
• Discounted rates if you dine at IHG Singapore Food & Beverage outlets
• Promoting work life balance, we have LOVE hour (Leave Office Vanish Early) every month
• Be able to participate at our Malaysia hotels activities during Celebrate Service Week and IHG Foundation Week
• Birthday leave, medical coverage and flexible benefits
Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Hotel Manager (Pre-Opening)
Join us as a General Manager/Hotel Manager in Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre (Pre-Opening)! You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we are looking for someone who can:
– Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and achieve required operating results.
– Utilise financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment. Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximise market share. Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owners to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position.
– Develop programmes that drive improvements in team member engagement and are aligned with the service philosophy.
– Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength. Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance.
– Oversee any salary, disciplinary or staffing/human resources related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
– Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards, and license agreement mandates.
– Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programmes that meet or exceed guest expectations.
– Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
– Ensure rooms are 100% clean and properly prepared so our guests are comfortable, can work and rest.
– Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotels or owners policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts.
– Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community. Drive team member involvement in community organisations, activities and businesses.
– Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotels carbon footprint.
Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre
Address: Jalan Tengku Abdul Rahman, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Phone: +603-2264 2264
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.