Genting Malaysia Jobs Vacancies 2020.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2020 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia 2020.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Genting Malaysia terkini.
Greetings from Genting Malaysia
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the Skytropolis and outdoor Theme Park. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
Genting Malaysia Vacancies 2020
Below are the list of vacancies available from Genting Malaysia this month 2020.
This is a personal invitation for you to take part in the most exciting lifestyle destination in Malaysia, one that sits at the heart of all this new development.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
Genting Malaysia is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
• Responsible in overall tax aspects for the group of companies in Malaysia and corporate tax aspects of foreign subsidiaries in Singapore, India and Hong Kong.
• Review the Company Service Tax Returns and highlight key findings, including areas of non-compliance; and also ensure timely and accurate filing of Service Tax Returns.
• Monitoring compliance of tax policies and procedures.
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices from a tax perspective.
• Highlighting potential issues by operation and finance units that could have potential tax implications.
• Review of agreements and highlight tax implication.
• Liaise with group tax and external consultants for tax advisory support.
• Liaise with government authorities to follow up on tax incentive.
• At least 6 years of tax experience with 4 years in public accounting firms, preferably from Big 4 audit firms.
• Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification with CTIM, ACCA, ICAEW or MICPA or Chartered Accountant of Australia & New Zealand.
• Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
• Good in written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Meticulous, highly organized and strong leadership qualities.
• Knowledge in Malaysian Indirect Taxation and Transfer Pricing is an added bonus..
How To Apply Genting Malaysia Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Address: Wisma Genting, 28, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2178 2288
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.