GENTING MALAYSIA Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong GENTING MALAYSIA 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan GENTING MALAYSIA terkini.
Greetings from GENTING MALAYSIA
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the Skytropolis and outdoor Theme Park. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
GENTING MALAYSIA Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from GENTING MALAYSIA this month 2019.
This is a personal invitation for you to take part in the most exciting lifestyle destination in Malaysia, one that sits at the heart of all this new development.
We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
Our company supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
We support a safe environment for our employees.
GENTING MALAYSIA Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Senior Finance Executive – Account Payable
Reviewing and verifying staff claims.
Assist on enhancement project for staff claim system.
Reviewing and approving payment in accordance to authority limit.
Compiling daily funding request submitted by respective Finance Executive and liaise with Banking on fund reserve.
Preparing of Accounts Payable related reports ie Creditor Aging Report and GRIR report, down payment analysis. Highlight long outstanding payments to Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Manager.
Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Report/ Analysis such as ISO KPI report, Discount Analysis, Customer Feedback logbook , Vendor Aging, Tax Analysis, Bank Negara Report and Balance Sheet Review.
As a custodian of petty cash of AP.
Releasing & upload payment information from COS to SAP and monitor outstanding payments pending for cheque authorization.
Attend to internal/external auditors’ queries.
Liaise with bank on cheque confirmation & payment status.
Monitor timeliness of payment approvals and WHT submission.
Prepare other ad-hoc report as and when requested by management.
Possess a professional accounting qualification or a recognized Degree in Accountancy.
Able to work under minimal supervision or tight deadline.
Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
Computer literate with working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage.
Senior Executive – Contract Management (Development)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute the procurement and tendering process of the development contracts according to the approved tender procedures and SOP.
• Drafting of contract award and assist in contract administration.
• Execute the PR-PO approval process through ARIBA system for the issuance of LOA.
• Pre-qualify potential vendors and update existing vendor profiles on system.
• Execute and administer the tender invitation, tender collection, earnest money, tender closing, etc.
• Communicate with various parties involved to keep them informed and updated.
• Ensure compliance with applicable company policies according to SOP.
• Ensure a clear audit trail of activities is maintained with proper filing / record keeping.
• Maintain GENM interests in tender process / tender awards / negotiation process
1. Prepare, summarize and update list of current and up-coming tenders.
2. Checking the Tender Document to ensure information from the Procurement Form are tally / properly reflected.
3. Carry out the pre-qualification process of the new vendors as well as update the current vendor profiles.
4. Assist to source new suppliers/vendors and pre-qualify accordingly.
5. Sending the prequalified tenderers list for Finance Department’s approval.
6. Prepare tender Invitation letters & arrange site visit.
1. Coordinate and administer the collection and return of tender documents, tender document fees, earnest money, etc.
2. Follow up tenderer participations status, including calls & communicate with bidders to encourage participation.
3. If anticipated tender submissions would be less than 4, inform & seek advice from AM.
4. Execute the tendering process, including handling calls, tender duration & extensions, follow-up & attend to tender query & answer, sending tender addendum, clarification, tender submission, etc.
5. Filing & records.
Tender Closing & Opening
1. Attend and witness tender opening for value ≤ RM 5 million.
2. Prepare tender opening form and attach with Tender Participant Summary.
3. Follow up with Consultant with regards to Tender Clarification, Tender Report and Presentation.
4. Filing & record the tender opening along with keeping of tender document fees & earnest money.
1. Organize post-tender clarification meeting and coordinate on the closing / tenderer’s reply into the tender deposit box and filling records accordingly.
2. Attend tender clarification if necessary.
Approval, Award & Contract Documentation
1. Follow up Tender Reports & presentation slides as prepared and submitted by the Consultants.
1. Working closely with Development & Finance for GIRTP and provide necessary suggestion and recommendation if any.
2. New job functions and duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree in Quantity Survey / Building Technology / equivalent with minimum 3 years relevant working experiences.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Past involvement and experiences in the tendering and procurement (development) would be an added advantage.
• Resourceful with market knowledge and able to recommend new qualified contractors to participate in the tender.
• Computer literate in MS-Office.
• Proactive, strong communication and interpersonal.
How To Apply GENTING MALAYSIA Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company!
Apply via company website: https://careers.rwgenting.com
24th Floor, Wisma Genting,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+(60) 3 2178 2288
+(60) 3 2333 2288
+(60) 3 2161 5304
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.